Hunt of the Shoopacabra Hunt of the Shoopacabra

nice animation, fun shit, cool music.

Tibetan Fox Tibetan Fox

Woah!

The animation was really simple and easy and stuff ya' know, but that added originality so that's ok. The voice acting was great and the dialog was fucking hilarious! Big ups!

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Hell yeah!

Awesome!
Great Animation!
Nice Story!

That was really nice, seriously, ever thought about working for Disney or something >:D.
Oh and please dont go and make English movies. The Russian rules, it sounds nice and it's a new and different sound in the portal, I like it...

Keep on the great work!
100/10

Berzerk Ball 2 Berzerk Ball 2

Dude that facebook sharin´ thing doesn´t work :C
I'm super addicted though, awesome game.

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

--------------------------------------------------

The music is waay too awesome :O
Can someone please tell me who made it, it reminds me so much of Jazz Jackrabbit,
Kudos for the music man, the game isn't much of my cup of tea, but it's good.

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

'""""""Sweet game'""""""

I find this disturbingly easy to masturbate
Also, fuck Mochi Media.

Hard electro attempt Hard electro attempt

Ain't dubstep, but still nice!

It's pretty tight, but dude please don't post this under dubstep, it's misleading!
this is electro house!
Oh and you should throw in some more sub bass!! for real!!!!!11!!!!11
I like the synths btw!, you could work on the build up of the song, and try to get some more consistency. also, try to develop youre own sound more, that's what gonna get you big!
Props for the producing skills btw, you're doing good!

xKore - Beast Mode xKore - Beast Mode

:D :D :D :D :D

Aahaha wow god damn didn't excpect this kinda heavy shit on NG, I'm looking forward to your EP man, this shit is mint as fuck DAMN!

Yo xKore you gotta get your tracks on Youtube man think Jesusdied4dubstep first that kinda channels.
You can be on UKF with the big boys in a moment ! then spinning all over the world ^^

Ate Bit. Ate Bit.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

It´s fucking good, the 8-bit sounds makes me think of Doctor P alot, and Doctor P is awesome. The melody is gangsta as fuck. Only thing is that the wobbles are 8-bit too and that sounds a lil' crappy on my headphones, I should hear this track on a big ass soundsystem once.
Still a really good job homie. :D